How do you replace a 7 pin trailer plug?
Updating the 7-core Euro gauge trailer plug is very simple, the steps are as follows:
1. Unpack the outer casing;
2. Locate the copper pin module with the connecting wire;
3. Use the tool to loosen the screws of the fixing wire and take out the wire;
4. Replace the new connector, screw the wire according to the ISO standard wire sequence of 7-core European standard series, click to view the line sequence;
5. Install the case and replace it.
Note: Two common ways to open the shell:
1. Thread style, only need to be done by hand, please see the picture below
2. Screw style, need tools to loosen the screws of the fixed case, please see the picture below
Name: Kevin Zheng
Tel：+86 574 63667578
Add：No.8,Yanpujiang Road,East Area,Guan Haiwei Industrial Zone Cixi,CHINA